Design / Build Process
Single Point of Responsibility, Better Customer Experience
When you are planning for a major renovation project at your house, you will want to select a contractor that implements a design/build process. A design build contractor uses a process that combines interior design, architecture and construction under one roof to provide a single point of contact for your home addition or remodel. There are notable benefits for the homeowner because the design/build contractor is totally accountable for the project.
Design/build should not be confused with the design-bid-build model where the owner acts as the project manager, selecting an architect / designer, finalizing the design, bidding the project and hiring a contractor. This single interface approach to major home renovations, remodeling and additions where the architectural designer and building contractor are one and the same result in many benefits for the homeowner:
- Single point of responsibility - reduces risk and overall costs
- Customer involvement - enables better communication between the homeowner and contractor
- Realistic budget - eliminates surprises your remodeling project is designed with a target budget from the start
- Realistic scheduling - potential challenges are uncovered during the design and can be built into the schedule
- Lower overall cost of construction - ensures all design requirements are included to reduce or maybe, eliminate costly change orders
Because of its inherent flexibility, design build lends itself well to a variety of project types. By combining design and construction experience onto one team, the homeowner realizes the benefits and achieves their desired home renovation or construction project.
Let’s discuss my project
We’ve found that customer reviews are very helpful in keeping our business thriving. We would truly appreciate a review from you!
Select your preferred site to leave a review or comment. Options are listed below with direct links to our listing.